Drone Study Guide
Drone Study Guide
Designed by pilots, for pilots.
Drone Study Guide provides the best prep course for drone pilots so you can easily and affordably prepare for the Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test.
Prepare with confidence
- Easy to follow guides and lectures with graphics
- Checklist with instructions on how to enroll for the exam at your local FAA-licensed testing center and how to register your drone with the FAA after you pass your exam
What You Get
- Interactive study guide with information in accordance with UAS Airman Certification Standards
- 24/7 study support by our FAA certified team of pilots
- Practice quizzes after every section to help you grasp key concepts
- Downloadable course slides for access offline
- Guarantee that you will pass the exam or your money back
Get an inside look at the materials covered in our study guide.
SECTION 1: RULES & REGULATIONS
Discover operating requirements, pre-flight responsibilities as the Remote Pilot in Command, and safety guidelines according to FAA regulation.
SECTION 2: AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL (ATC) & NATIONAL AIRSPACE SYSTEM (NAS)
Understand the different types of airspace classifications, learn visual flight rules terms & symbols, and master sectional charts.
SECTION 3: WEATHER
Learn about the various aviation weather sources, understand weather reports & forecasts, and dig deeper into the effects of weather on your drone.
SECTION 4: DRONE FLIGHT OPERATIONS
Introduce yourself to the basics of drone flight operation. In this section we will teach you: what to do in the event of an emergency, radio communication procedures, the physiological factors affecting pilot performance, crew resource management (CRM) and the hazards and risks associated with drone flight.
SECTION 5: CHECKLIST
Learn where to find your local testing center, how to register your drone with the FAA, and how to report an accident.